Home / Injectables / Revance® RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers
Revance® RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers
Our highly skilled injector team at the Personal Enhancement Center is excited to offer the Revance® RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers, a new option for individuals looking to smooth away dynamic facial wrinkles with natural-looking results. Composed of a hyaluronic acid (HA) solution, RHA® fillers can refresh and rejuvenate the skin by diminishing signs of dynamic wrinkles and folds caused by repetitive facial movements. These fillers are meticulously designed to provide exceptional results without inhibiting one’s ability to make natural facial expressions, allowing patients to avoid an artificial or “frozen” appearance. Plus, the Revance® RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers is known to produce outcomes that last more than a year, making this option one of the longer-lasting injectable solutions available.
- Benefits of Revance® RHA® Dermal Fillers
- Why Choose RHA® Dermal Fillers?
- Revance® RHA® Dermal Filler Options
- Revance® RHA® Dermal Filler Treatment
- Revance® RHA® Dermal Filler Results
- Revance® RHA® Dermal Filler Cost
What Can RHA® Dermal Fillers Do for Me?
Revance® RHA® dermal fillers can address a variety of moderate to severe wrinkles and creases caused by dynamic facial expressions, including but not limited to:
- Nasolabial folds (lines occurring between the nose and mouth)
- Cheekbone volume loss
- Laugh/smile lines
- Lip volume Loss
What Makes the Revance® RHA® Dermal Filler Collection Stand Out?
RHA® dermal fillers are defined by their unique ability to adapt to your facial movement while simultaneously minimizing signs of dynamic wrinkles, a feat achieved with the use of hyaluronic acid. Because our bodies produce HA on their own, the innovative way the RHA® solution is manufactured allows these dermal fillers to essentially mimic our natural absorption of the substance, making the skin appear smoother and younger without yielding a result that looks unnatural. During the production of RHA®, the hyaluronic acid molecules are barely altered or modified at all, keeping them as pure as possible and rendering the treatment all the more effective.
What Are the Revance® RHA® Dermal Filler Options?
The three options that make up the full RHA® Collection of Dermal Fillers include:
- RHA®2 – for moderate to severe dynamic creases around the lips and mouth, as well as nasolabial folds.
- RHA®3 – similar in functionality to RHA®2 and often ideal for moderate to severe nasolabial folds and other dynamic wrinkles. This option contains lidocaine, which is an anesthetic agent that can reduce discomfort during the treatment process
- RHA®4 – for more severe signs of dynamic facial folds. RHA® 4 also contains lidocaine to minimize discomfort while the injections are administered. This option can be injected into deeper tissue layers and can often be ideal for patients experiencing particularly severe nasolabial folds.
- RHA® Redensity – for wrinkles and fine lines surrounding the lips, often referred to as “smoker’s lines” or “kiss lines.” Redensity is the latest addition to the RHA® family of dermal filler products and is designed to gently fade away lip lines with natural-looking results that do not appear excessively filled or “bulked up.”
What Is Involved in the RHA® Dermal Filler Treatment Process?
The RHA® dermal filler injection process is generally a simple one. After the solution is delivered via an ultrafine needle, our experienced injector will slowly massage the product into the targeted facial areas, allowing its properties to set as evenly as possible into the skin.
Because this treatment is non-surgical, it does not require a lengthy recovery process. Most patients are able to resume their daily activities almost immediately. In addition, our office is typically able to complete this treatment in less than one hour. Bruising or swelling may occur around the injection sites; however, these effects should dissipate within a few days and can often be well-concealed with makeup.
How Long Do the Results of Revance® RHA® Dermal Fillers Last?
In many cases, the results of Revance® RHA® dermal filler options 2 through 4 can last up to 15 months, surpassing outcomes that can be achieved by many other cosmetic injectables. The effects of RHA® Redensity can last up to a full year. However, as with every dermal filler, the longevity of the results depends upon the patient’s unique anatomical response and other factors. With that in mind, many individuals can maintain the effects of RHA® dermal fillers for extended periods with occasional “touch-up” treatments.
How Much Do RHA® Dermal Fillers Cost?
The cost of Revance® RHA® dermal filler treatments can vary significantly among patients based on the specific solution utilized, the number of areas being treated, and other factors. At your consultation, we can present you with a cost estimate based on your customized treatment plan and answer any questions you may have about the many convenient payment options we accept at our practice.
To schedule your consultation and discuss your options, please contact us today