New Jersey Chemical Peels – Bella Derma Medi Spa
Almost anyone can benefit from a chemical peel. The treatment—usually performed to the face, neck, hands, and other parts of the body—can dramatically improve the health and appearance of your skin. Chemical peels safely treat sun-damaged skin, acne, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, oily skin, wrinkles, fine lines around the eyes and mouth, mild scarring, age spots, freckles, and dark patches from pregnancy (melasma). Our program offers a wide range of chemical peel services, depending on your skin type.
Chemical peels are recommended for exfoliation of the outermost surface of the skin. Peels improve many skin problems, such as acne and sun damage. Chemical peels also stimulate collagen production, thereby reducing aging and sagging of the skin. We have the following peels to choose from. Let our aestheticians help you choose which peel is best for you:
- Glycolic Peel: A glycolic peel removes accumulated dead cells and helps minimize the appearance of enlarged pores. Made of 20–40% glycolic acid, it works to make skin appear healthier, lighter, and brighter. $110
- Salicylic Peel: is peel softens dead cells and exfoliates, stimulating the epidermal layer to enhance the body’s natural collagen and elastin production. e salicylic peel is perfect for acne patients because of the antibacterial and anti-in ammatory properties of the peel. $110
- Lactic Bright Peel: is peel can help remove undesirable signs of aging such as discoloration, roughness, and ne lines. $110
- Décolleté Peel: Designed for the neck and chest area, this peel helps to re ne skin texture and brown spots caused by overexposure to the sun. $125
- Sense Peel: is peel is formulated as a unique peeling option for all patients including those with highly sensitive skin. is will help to improve surface texture and brighten skin tone. $110
- 3 for $225
- 4 for $300
- 5 for $375
- 6 for $425
- Add Dermaplane for $40 per treatment
A series of 3 – 6 treatments are recommended for best results.
Dermaplaning, or blading, is an exfoliation treatment that provides an alternative to chemical peels and microdermabrasion. It’s a good choice for anyone who has:
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Redness or rosacea
- Visible facial veins
- Dry, patchy skin
- “Peach fuzz”
- Uneven skin pigmentation
- Fine lines or wrinkles
- Scars from acne, injury, or surgery
Immediately after treatment skin will have smoother texture and a fresher look. Hair returns softly and will not become coarse following treatment. Skin will easily absorb any additional topical skin treatments.
Mid-Level Chemical Peels
Mid-level peels penetrate into the deeper levels of the skin, making these peels more e ective at reducing ne lines and balancing skin pigmentation. Mid-level peels also stimulate collagen production, resulting in tighter skin with better tone.
- Pure Retinol Peel: This peel provides dramatic and rapid rejuvenation of the skin. By providing additional antioxidants within the formula, the skin is therefore protected from free radical damage. Skin is visibly smoother, brighter, and more evenly toned. $200
- Ultra Peel I: Specially formulated to treat maturing skin, our Ultra Peel improves the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and evens skin tone. $110
- PCA Peel with Hydroquinone: This enhanced Jessner’s formula is for those who want an even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone. This peel helps promote an even skin tone and a clear complexion. $110
- ZO 3-Step Simulation Peel: A multi-functional peel designed to provide longer lasting benefits by stimulating deeper skin layers. To enhance results, start a Zo program of skin care 4-6 weeks prior to having your first peel. Can be repeated every 4-6 weeks. $200
Special Considerations for Chemical Peels
Three to four days before a peel, patients should stop using all topical retinoids (Retin-A, Differen [Adapalene 1%]) as well as any product containing retinol, AHA, BHA, or benzoyl peroxide. Patients with active cold sores, open wounds, facial warts, sun burn, or inflammatory rosacea should not have chemical peels. Peels are not recommended if you have taken Accutane with in the past year, have received chemotherapy or radiation therapy, or are pregnant or lactating. Patients with vitiligo should avoid chemical peels. Please contact our office with any questions about chemical peels at Bella Derma.
If you would like to learn more about peels, please contact our office today and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.